IISC-India International Skill Centre
Smartskills Bits & Bytes (P) Ltd. Empanelled agency of NSDC for setting up of India International Skill Centres(IISC) to provide trainings & certification benchmarked to international standards. IISCs are to be setup at the international migrating pockets of the country for equipping trainees looking placement in overseas job markets .
Smartskils is an empaneled IISC Agency in the country by the NSDC, to provide international skilling, training & certification required for overseas placements. These centers to be setup at the prominent placeces of country from where majority of youth preferred to buildup their career in abroad.
* Ministry of skill developments and entrepreneurship has set up this scheme in the country to prepare Indian youth for Global employment.
* The government has set up a bench mark, parallel to the International standards.
* The skill centres shall operate under the supervision and guidance of NSDC (National skill development council).
* The training will be imparted through Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) and Pravasi Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PKVY).
* Pre-Departure Orientation Training (PDOT) to be the part of the training before joining foreign jobs.
* Training related to the language, culture, living style, food habits, climatic and transit of migrating country will also be given to the candidates.
* Candidates will be awarded with the joint certification of Indian sector skill councils and the International awarding organisations.
* Placement will be available in the foreign job markets through the direct contact with the employers and the recruiting agencies duly approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, “Government of India”.